How to use concrete waste?
The rapid development of urbanization has resulted in the accumulation of a large amount of waste concrete, which not only occupies land resources but also pollutes the air and the environment. Therefore, the recycling of waste concrete has become an important issue that the government needs to solve.
Abandoned concrete blocks are high-quality concrete aggregates which have many advantages. For example, after the buildings are dismantled, the high-quality concrete blocks and silt after crushing and screening can be used as recycled coarse and fine aggregates for concrete. The fine powder can be directly used as the raw material of cement. The concrete prepared from recycled cement and recycled aggregate can enter the next cycle, which realizes zero waste discharge throughout the whole cycle.
Concrete, cement and other wastes in construction waste can be used as building aggregates and recycled brick raw materials after being reasonably crushed, screened and crushed. And the main equipment used for crushing concrete can be divided into two types: traditional fixed crusher and mobile concrete crusher, among which small crushing equipment is favored by users.
Small jaw crusher - the best choice for users
Although the compressive strength and hardness of concrete are not high, due to the porosity and the formation type, the concrete has good toughness and can buffer the crushing force, which causes low crushing efficiency. So, what kind of crusher should be selected for concrete crushing? In the process of crushing waste concrete, according to the working principle of more crushing and less grinding, it is necessary to carefully configure the concrete crusher equipment.
Jaw Crusher, also known as concrete crusher, is usually used as the primary equipment for concrete crushing. It is also suitable for metallurgy, mining, construction, chemical, water conservancy and railway sectors, and used as a device for fine and medium crushing of ores and rocks with compressive strength below 250 Mpa.
In recent years, the small jaw crusher has been favored by foreign users because of its small size, easy transportation and installation, low price, and fast profit. The models like PE-150×250, PE-200×350 and PE-400×600 have become the best choice for customers to crush concrete.
Advantages and characteristics of small crushers
- The crushing chamber is deep and there is no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and output.
- The crushing ratio is large and the product size is uniform.
- Gasket type of discharge opening adjustment device is reliable and convenient with a large adjustment range, increasing the flexibility of the equipment.
- The lubrication system is safe and reliable, the parts are easy to replace, and the equipment maintenance is simple.
- Simple structure, reliable work and low operating costs. Equipment energy saving: single machine energy-saving is 15%~30%, system energy-saving is more than double.
- The welding frame structure is firm and reliable without casting defects.
- Unique flywheel design effectively reduces vibration, making machine operation more stable.
- Low noise and less dust. Anti-noise and dust-proof equipment installation make the crushing process greener.
Multi-machine combination operation
After the rough breaking, steel and iron equipment are added to remove the steel bars and iron blocks in the waste concrete, which will eliminate the damage of steel bars and iron blocks to the equipment without affecting the production. Generally, the impact crusher, the fine crushing jaw crusher or the cone crusher is used as the secondary crushing to crush the material to less than 2 cm, and the selected granularity can be basically achieved.
For smaller discharge sizes, a three-stage crusher can be used, for example, the fine crushing crusher or the roller crusher is used to further crush the ore to less than 10 mm. In the actual production, the suitable crusher can be selected according to the size of the concrete block. It can be combined in single or multi-machine operations, both of which have the characteristics of simple operation, strong controllability and high production efficiency.
Mobile Crusher - the best guarantee for efficiency and environmental protection
In the international environment of the crusher industry, besides the traditional jaw crusher, high-efficiency and environmentally-friendly construction concrete crusher will be the trend of future development.
In view of the characteristics of concrete waste, Henan HXJQ Machinery designed a concrete crushing equipment-mobile concrete crusher. The waste concrete after crushing can be used for reinforcing the foundation, producing bricks, cement, etc, not only achieving its values but also solving the issue of land and environment problems, which can be described as two-fold.
Therefore, the movable crusher has also become the preferred machine for the disposal of waste concrete, which has attracted the attention and love of domestic and foreign users.
The structure of the mobile concrete crusher
The mobile concrete processing station produced by HXJQ Machinery adopts multi-stage combination mode, which includes jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher and vibrating screening equipment, conveyor belt, etc. Generally, the concrete crushing station is composed of a concrete crusher (sand making machine), a screening machine, a feeder, a conveyor belt, a steel frame, a drive system, an electric control system, a motor unit and the like.
Working principle of mobile concrete crusher
The concrete material is sent into the crusher by the feeding equipment, and the crushing machine converts the large concrete into gravel. The finished product which meets the standard is transported by the conveyor belt to the stacking place, and the products which don't meet the standard will be transported by the other conveying belt to the crusher again until it is qualified.
The integrated vibrating screen, feeder and the under-belt conveyor, the vibrating screen and the crusher integrated into the vehicle can reach any position on the working site under any terrain conditions. Thus the mobile concrete crusher has many advantages like reasonable material matching, smooth flow, reliable operation, convenient operation, high efficiency and energy saving.
- Flexible configuration: integrated complete unit has advantages of flexible mobility, reduced material transportation cost, direct and effective operation, strong adaptability, and no restrictions on the site.
- Remote control, thus saving manpower: the digital operating system can achieve centralized control, thus saving a lot of manual management costs.
- Simplified operation process: turning the three-stage crushing into a single-stage crushing, simplifying the process.
- High output with fine grain size: more than 80% of the finished product size is less than 10mm, while the traditional concrete processing equipment can only reach 40%.
- Ship type steel frame, sturdy and durable: all-steel ship structure, high strength, structural space-optimized design, fully guarantee the quality and performance.
- Long life of wear parts: wear parts have a long service life, and the frequency of maintenance is greatly reduced.
- Sealing device for environmental protection: the machine has good sealing performance without dust leakage. Combined with dust collector and noise reduction device, it can greatly reduce dust and noise pollution.
Types of mobile crushing station
1. According to the driving way, it is divided into tire type and crawler type: the tire type concrete crushing and sorting machine needs semi-trailer traction to run, while the crawler type can be remotely operated with buttons. Relatively speaking, the latter is more intelligent and the price is more expensive.
2. According to the function, it is divided into crushing type and sand making type: the concrete crushing and screening machine includes a combination of crushing equipment such as jaw crusher, cone crusher and impact crusher. The sand making type is mainly equipped with sand making machine and hammer sanding machine.
The mobile crushing station can prevent and control environmental pollution, improve the ecological environment, and protect natural resources. The size and model can be designed according to the different production needs of users. According to the statistics of the HXJQ machinery, the small mobile crusher is chosen by more foreign users because of its reasonable price, high quality, convenient transition, operation and maintenance.
A project introduction of construction concrete treatment: in October 2018, a customer found HXJQ, and hoped that we could provide him with the complete equipment for breaking construction waste. Our technical manager quickly contacted him and learned that the customer had a large amount of construction waste to be disposed of.
From the perspective of economic foundation and practical operation, the technical manager recommended the fixed crushing station to him and designed a complete set of equipment suitable for his actual needs. In the end, the customer introduced the PE-400×600 jaw crusher and PF-1010 impact crusher produced by our company to break the concrete waste. The finished sandstone is used for brick making, roadbed materials, etc., and the separated steel is recycled.
The pretreated concrete with reinforcing steel is sent to the jaw crusher for initial breakage by the conveyor belt, then effectively separated by the iron remover, and sent to the impact crusher for fine crushing. The crushed material is sieved by the vibrating screen. The finished material is output by the conveyor. If the material does not meet the specifications, it will continue to return to the impact crusher and break again.
Equipment configuration: PE-400×600 jaw crusher + PF-1010 impact crusher.
Customer feedback: The equipment is running stably and effectively, and the impact crusher runs well. The finished materials fully meet the various indexes of recycling.
The development and utilization of waste concrete as a recycled material solves the problems of a large amount of waste concrete treatment and the resulting deterioration of the ecological environment; on the other hand, it can reduce the consumption of natural aggregates in the construction industry, thereby reducing exploitation of the natural sand and gravel, which has fundamentally solved the problem of the depletion of natural aggregates and the destruction of the ecological environment because of the lack of sandstones.
Under this circumstance, the crusher plays an irreplaceable role in the recycling of materials. Whether it is the traditional fixed crusher or the latest mobile crusher, both of them have their own advantages. As long as the size of the stone produced by the equipment can meet the standard, it is a good crusher.